The VALIDATE Network - Vaccine development for complex intracellular neglected pathogens
Postdoctoral Fellowship Programme - SACEMA, 2020
Deadline for applications: 15 Mar 2020
Location: Stellenbosch University, South Africa
Do you have:
· a Ph.D. in a quantitative aspect of public health, epidemiology, statistics, or dynamical modelling, granted in the past 5 years;
· excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· ability to contribute to SACEMA's existing research themes, based on existing skills in epidemiological modelling and/or analysis and knowledge of relevant public health or epidemiological issues;
· high level of proficiency with scientific computing, including programming and data manipulation/analysis, or solid software development skills;
· strong potential to perform innovative independent research.
· passionate about conducting rigorous, meaningful work that helps save lives in Africa?
Then SACEMA can offer you:
Research facilities and a stimulating work environment in which scientists can interact productively to transcend disciplinary and institutional boundaries.
For more information, or to apply, visit the job webpage.