Weekly round-up #104
- ERC Consolidator Grants - To support researchers who wish to establish an independent research team and continue to develop a successful career in Europe, or for those who have recently created an independent research team and wish to strengthen it - deadline 4 Feb 2020
- MRC Joint Global Health Trials - Call 10 Trial Development - To provide funding for the best proposals to generate new knowledge about interventions that will contribute to the improvement of health in low and middle income countries - deadline 5 Feb 2020
- MRC CASE Doctoral Training Partnership scheme - One-year full-time Master of Research (MRes) in Global Health at Lancaster University followed by a three-year full-time PhD programme at LSTM - deadline 13 Feb 2020
- Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowships - Three Fellowship schemes (Early Career, Intermediate, and Senior Fellowships) for researchers wanting to establish an independent research career in India - deadline 18 Feb 2020
- Wellcome Trust Senior Research Fellowships - To support independent researchers who are emerging as global leaders in their field and want to tackle the most important questions in science - deadline 27 Feb 2020
- Wellcome Trust Investigator Awards in Science - To enable independent researchers with a compelling research vision to tackle the most important questions in science - deadline 27 Feb 2020
- The Newton International Fellowship - For non-UK scientists who are at an early stage of their research career and wish to conduct research in the UK - deadline 26 Mar 2020
There are plenty more funding opportunities to look through on our external funding page.
- Global Tuberculosis Community Advisory Board - call for new members - Deadline 11 Feb 2020
Our training opportunities page has previously spotted opportunities to help your career development.
- VIB Science Translational Immunology Conference - Ghent, Belgium, 26-27 Mar 2020
- BSI Symposium 'Fundamental Mechanisms of Immune Responses' - Birmingham, UK, 9 Jul 2020
Take a look at our events page to see other upcoming events.
- MRC CASE Doctoral Training Partnership scheme - Lancaster University/LSTM, UK, deadline 13 Feb 2020
- Clinical and Public Health Research Fellowships - Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance, deadline 18 Feb 2020
- Research Associate - University of Cambridge, UK, deadline 23 Feb 2020
- Senior Research Fellowships - Wellcome Trust, deadline 27 Feb 2020
- The Newton International Fellowship - At an agreed UK host organisation, deadline 26 Mar 2020
Go to our job webpage to see other vacancies we have listed.