Upcoming Deadlines for the Annual Meeting
A quick reminder that 12 September is the deadline for two schemes that relate to our 5th Annual Meeting.
- Poster Abstracts: Along with keynote talks, research presentations by VALIDATE-funded projects, and time for networking, we aim to hold a Poster Session at the Annual Meeting, so that more VALIDATE members can publicise their research. This call is open to all members. To submit a poster abstract for the VALIDATE 2023 Annual Meeting, please complete the Abstract Submission Form and email it to VALIDATE@ndm.ox.ac.uk. .
- Travel Grants: Up to £3,000 per person is available for members from Lower and Middle Income Countries (LMICs), to cover travel and subsistence costs for the Annual Meeting. We particularly welcome applications from ECRs who do not have their own funding available. To apply, please read through the Application Guidance, complete the Travel Grant application form, and submit it to the VALIDATE Network Manager at VALIDATE@ndm.ox.ac.uk.
Both applications need to be submitted by 4pm BST (UK time), on 12 September 2022.
- AfOx Fellowship - An opportunity for African researchers to work on a project of their choice in collaboration with Oxford-based scholars while benefiting from the resources available at Oxford University for research – an ongoing scheme
- BSI Career Enhancing Grants - The British Society for Immunology is proud to launch an exciting new grant scheme to provide extra level of career support to our members - Deadline 26 September 2022
- ERC Proof of Concept Grants - Funding to maximise the value of the excellent research that the ERC funds, by funding further work to verify the innovation potential of ideas arising from ERC-funded projects
- AAS - African Postdoctoral Training Initiative Fellowships - Training early career scientists to respond to Africa's challenges in global health - Deadline 30 September 2022
You can find a list of all relevant external funding we've spotted for our members on our external funding page.
Check out our Publications Page for members' publications and email VALIDATE@ndm.ox.ac.uk if you have a paper you would like us to include.
Published: 7 September 2022