Weekly round-up #81
- Newton Fund Researcher Links Travel Grants - Support for ECRs to undertake an international research placement - closes 9 Aug 2019
- Newton Fund Researcher Links Workshops - Grants available for ECRs in the UK and host country to attend workshops - closes 9 Aug 2019
- MRC Joint Global Health Trials - Call 10 - To generate knowledge about interventions that will contribute to the improvement of health in low and middle income countries - closes 17 Oct 2019
- NTD Support Centre Call for Proposals on Health Systems Strengthening - For proposals that are nested within national programmes and which establish a foundation for integrating programmatic activities targeting NTDs (Leprosy) into national health systems - closes 30 Aug 2019
You can find other funding opportunities of interest on our external funding page.
- LSHTM Introductory Course in Epidemiology & Medical Statistics (The Gambia) - Course at the MRC Unit in The Gambia including research design & analysis, statistical methods, data analysis, principles of research and more, 11-29 Nov 2019
Visit our training opportunities page for even more opportunities.
- BactiVac 3rd Annual Network Meeting - Kilifi, Kenya, 24-27 Mar 2019
- LSHTM Research in Progress - London, UK, 4 Dec 2019
Other upcoming events that may be relevant to VALIDATE members can be found on our events webpage.
- Head of Theme - The Medical Research Council, deadline 28 Jul 2019
To explore more jobs that are currently available, visit our job opportunities webpage.