Weekly round-up #105
- Newton Advanced Fellowships - Providing established international researchers with an opportunity to develop the research strengths and capabilities of their research group through training, collaboration and reciprocal visits with a partner in the UK - deadline 10 Mar 2020
- OWSD PhD Fellowships - STEM PhD funding for women from Science and Technology-Lagging Countries - deadline 31 Mar 2020
- GCRF Networking Grants - The awards provide up to £25,000 over one year to support collaborations between developing countries and the UK and to hold networking events aimed at addressing global challenges - deadline 31 Mar 2020
- EMBO Young Investigators - Financial support of 15,000 EUR as well as practical support and mentorship - deadline 1 Apr 2020
- RSTMH Small Grants - To enable early career researchers and global health professionals in the field of tropical medicine or global health to undertake clinical or scientific research and/or fieldwork - deadline 15 Apr 2020
- IMI2 - Call 2 - Funding opportunities in tuberculosis, vaccines and more - deadline 21 Apr 2020
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
- AAS 'Setting up and managing your own research lab' webinar - Online, 17 Feb 2020
Go to our training opportunities page for further ideas for your career development.
- World TB Day Symposium - London, UK, 24 Mar 2020
- BSI/VVN 'Frontiers in comparative immunology' series meeting (travel bursaries available) - Edinburgh, UK, 2-3 Apr 2020
- 12th European Mucosal Immunology Group Meeting (Travel Grants available, deadline 28 Feb 2020) - Bern, Switzerland, 19-21 Aug 2020
Our events page lists all other upcoming events we've spotted in our field.
- Advanced Fellowships - Newton Fund, UK, deadline 10 Mar 2020
- PhD Fellowships - OWSD, deadline 31 Mar 2020
You can view all the vacancies in our field on our job webpage.