Weekly round-up #89
- Commonwealth Master's Scholarships - For LMIC candidates to undertake full-time Master's study in the UK - deadline 30 Oct 2019
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarships - For LMIC candidates to undertake full-time doctoral study in the UK - deadline 30 Oct 2019
- BSI's Communicating Immunology Grants - To help stimulate interest, promote potential careers and support learning about immunology - deadline 1 Oct 2019
- Schlumberger Foundation Faculty for the Future Fellowships - For women from developing and emerging economies to pursue a PhD or post-doctoral research in science, technology, engineering and mathematics - deadline 7 Nov 2019
Have a look at our website for more external funding opportunities.
- BSI Mentoring Scheme 2020 - Providing mentors to 10-15 early career immunologists - deadline 21 Oct 2019
The training opportunities page has information about all upcoming opportunities that you may have missed.
- UKRI-GCRF Virtual Conference - Online, 15 Oct 2019
- 1st International Conference on NTDs in Africa - Nairobi, Kenya, 4-6 Dec 2019
Our events page has details about any other relevant upcoming external events.
There are no new opportunities this week, but you can find vacant positions on our website.