Weekly round-up #103
- Stop TB Partnership - Challenge Facility for Civil Society - Aiming to transform the TB response so that it is rights-based, gender-transformative, people-centred and accountable - deadline 3 Feb 2020
- UKRI Future Leaders Fellowships - £900 million fund that is helping to establish the careers of world-class research and innovation leaders across UK business and academia, deadline for outline proposals 30 Apr 2020, for full applications 2 Jun 2020
Have a look through other relevant funding opportunities on our external funding page.
- University of Oxford 'Three Minute Thesis' Competition - Deadline 3 Feb 2020
- BSI 'Webinar series for early career researchers' - Networking and building an online presence - Online, 18 Feb 2020
- BSI 'Webinar series for early career researchers' - Transitioning to independence - Online, 18 Feb 2020
- PLOS NTDs - Call for papers for the elimination and control of visceral leishmaniasis - Deadline 29 Feb 2020
Go to our training opportunities page for more opportunities in your career development.
- The 67th World Leprosy Day is on 26 January 2020
- The first ever World NTD Day will be celebrated on 30 January 2020. You can find easy ways to join in and publicise this at www.worldntdday.org (and obviously let us know what you're up to, so we can publicise your efforts!)
- London Centre for NTD Research - Anniversary Event - London, UK, 30 Jan 2020
Previously spotted events can be seen on our events page.
- Postdoctoral Scientist in Immunology - University of Oxford, UK, deadline 31 Jan 2020
- Communications and Events Coordinator (VALIDATE) - University of Oxford, UK, deadline 6 Feb 2020
- Postdoctoral Research Scientist in Genomic Epidemiology and Biology of Tuberculosis - Columbia University, deadline 25 Feb 2020
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Epidemiology in any field including ID - Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health, USA, deadline 26 Dec 2020
Take a look at our job webpage to see more opportunities.