Weekly round-up #58
- BSI Communicating Immunology Grants - up to £1,000, BSI members only - 15 Jan 2019
- SME support to evaluate innovative medical technologies - SMEs can apply for a share of £1.5 million to support the evaluation of innovative medical devices, diagnostics and regulated digital health products - deadline 30 Jan 2019
- Rosetrees Trust Interdisciplinary Prize - 3 years of funding for interdisciplinary research - deadline 23 Feb 2019
- TDR Clinical Research and Development Fellowships - up to 100,000EURO per person to fund placements in pharmaceutical companies, PDPs and CROs for researchers and key members of clinical research teams from LMICS - deadline 7 Mar 2019
- MRC UKRI GCRF Health and Context call - seeking proposals for interdisciplinary research addressing wider contextual factors contributing to the burden of infectious and non-communicable diseases - deadline 2 Apr 2019
- Wellcome Trust Bioinformatics for Immunologists Course Bursaries - deadline 23 Apr 2019
Find more funding opportunities on our website. Don't forget to apply for VALIDATE Training Grants (up to £3000 for training opportunities, Associate post-doctoral researchers only) and Pump-priming grants (up to £50,000 for relevant research projects), application deadline 12 Feb 2019 for both.
JRC Summer School on Non-Animal Approaches to Science - held 21-24 May in Ispra, Italy - deadline 15 Jan 2019
Check out our training opportunities page for even more opportunities.
- Childhood immunisation in the UK meeting, Oxford, UK - 14 Feb 2019
- Wellcome Trust Bioinformatics for Immunologists Course, UK - an introduction to immunology bioinformatics and opportunities to explore key methods, tools and resources that can be applied to research - 15-19 July 2019
- 9th World Melioidosis Congress, Hanoi, Vietnam - including pre-congress workshop 14-15 Oct for clinical staff - 15 -18 Oct 2019
- 5th International Conference on Vaccine R&D, Boston, USA - 18 - 20 Nov 2019
All external events that we have spotted are listed on our website.
- MRC Technology Transfer and Partnership Officer - deadline 9 Jan 2019
- KEMRI Research Officer, Kenya - contributing to the social science research agenda within the HSRE department - deadline 16 Jan 2019
- MRC Regional Programme Manager - UCL, RVC, and LSHTM - deadline 02 Feb 2019
- MRC Regional Programme Manager - NW England & Yorkshire - deadline 02 Feb 2019
- MRC Regional Programme Manager - King's College London and Francis Crick Institute - deadline 02 Feb 2019
We keep our website updated with relevant job and PhD opportunities.