Weekly round-up #76
- Wellcome Trust Scheme 'Impact of Vaccines on Antimicrobial Resistance' - To support researchers investigating the impact of vaccines on antibiotic use - closes 6 Sep 2019
- EDCTP - Strategic actions on product-related implementation research - To support distinct strategic actions to translate medical interventions of proven efficacy into routine care - closes 10 Oct 2019
- IMPRINT Pump-Priming Grant Call - Open to IMPRINT members (free to apply) - closes 5 Jul 2019
- 9th IDA Symposium and Flow Cytometry Workshop - at University of Cape Town; VALIDATE is funding 2 places
- Public Health Intervention Development Scheme (PHIND) - To support projects developing new interventions that address global or UK health issues - closes 18 Jul 2019
- BSI Immunology Teaching Excellence Award - closes 19 Jul 2019
- IUIS Early Career Research Prize in Vaccinology R&D - Prize of 10,000 euros to reward significant achievements in the field - closes 31 Aug 2019
- Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Research Fellowships - For Indian faculty and early career researchers in India - closes 15 Jul 2019
- Fulbright-Nehru Academic and Professional Excellence Fellowships - To provide Indian researchers the opportunity to teach and/or research at a US institution - closes 15 Jul 2019
Find other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
No new training opportunities spotted this week, but take a look at our training opportunities page for ideas for your career development.
- 12th International Veterinary Immunology Symposium (IVIS) - Seattle, USA, 13-16 Aug 2019
- ISV Annual Congress - Ghent, Belgium, 27-29 Oct 2019
- 9th IDA Symposium and Flow Cytometry Workshop - Cape Town, South Africa, 7-12 / 14-18 Oct 2019
- 20th Asian Bioethics Conference (ABC20) - Dhaka, Bangladesh, 22-25 Nov 2019
- 13th Vaccine Congress - Bangkok, Thailand, 15-18 Sep 2019
- IVVN Conference - Hanoi, Vietnam, 16-18 Mar 2020
And, of course, the VALIDATE 3rd Annual Meeting and open Science Conference in London 1-3 Oct 2019.
Visit our events page for all the events coming up in our field.
- Vaccinology Postdoctoral Bioinformatician/Computational Biologist at VALIDATE based at the Jenner Institute, University of Oxford - closes 4 Jul 2019
To view all the vacancies in our field visit our job webpage.