Weekly round-up #92
- Merit and Need Awards for Honours Degrees / Master's and Doctoral Degrees - University of Cape Town is helping support South Africans and permanent residents fund their studies - deadline 31 Oct 2019
- Wellcome Trust Clinical PhD Programme in Global Health Research (Bloomsbury Centre for Global Health Research) - To support the most promising clinicians who wish to undertake rigorous research training and complete a research project under global health - deadline 5 Nov 2019
- Wellcome Trust Clinical PhD Programme in Global Health (University of Liverpool & LSTM) - To support biomedical and veterinary clinicians who wish to conduct research in LMICs - deadline 8 Nov 2019
- BBSRC Partnering Awards: Australia, Brazil, China, European, Global, India, United States - To set up partnerships between UK and overseas laboratories - deadline 14 Nov 2019
- BBSRC International Workshops - To stimulate joint working in topics important to BBSRC's strategy - deadline 14 Nov 2019
- NIHR Global Research Professorships Award - Up to £2m per award for people on a steep career trajectory who are close or to being or recently been appointed to a professorial post - deadline 20 Nov 2019
- STEM for Britain - Poster competition at Westminster for early-career researchers - deadline 2 Dec 2019
- ACTERIA Doctoral Thesis Prizes - Awards to recognise Europe's young scientists in the fields of immunology and allergology - deadline 31 Dec 2019
- Wellcome Trust Investigator Awards in Humanities and Social Science - £250,000 - £1m funding for researchers who wants to tackle a significant question about human health - deadline 7 Jan 2020
- Wellcome Trust Research Fellowships for Health Professionals - Offers practising health professionals the opportunity to carry out humanities or social science research - deadline 7 Jan 2020
- Wellcome Trust Innovator Awards - Up to £500,000 (£750,000 for multidisciplinary collaborations) available for a duration of up to 24-36 months - no deadline, open call
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
There is nothing new this week, but our training opportunities page lists plenty of opportunities we've spotted previously.
- DNDi & Founder's Symposium - Berlin, Germany, 29-30 Oct 2019
- STEM for Britain - London, UK, 9 Mar 2020 (deadline for applicants 2 Dec 2019)
Visit our events page for all the other upcoming events in our field.
- Journals Manager - British Society for Immunology, UK, deadline 18 Oct 2019
- Wellcome Trust Clinical PhD Programme in Global Health Research - Bloomsbury Centre for Global Health Research, UK, deadline 5 Nov 2019
- Wellcome Trust Clinical PhD Programme in Global Health - University of Liverpool & LSTM, UK, deadline 8 Nov 2019
- NIHR Global Research Professorships Award - deadline 20 Nov 2019
- Immunopathogensis of Melioidosis Postdoctoral Position - Kasturba Medical College, India, provisional deadline 1 Jan 2020
- Wellcome Trust Research Fellowships for Health Professionals - deadline 7 Jan 2020
- DPhil in Biomedical and Clinical Sciences - University of Oxford, UK, deadline 10 Jan 2020
To view all the vacancies in our field visit our job webpage.