Weekly round-up #106
- Queens University Belfast - PhD Programme: Bovine TB 'Reconstructing the Molecular Evolution of Mycobacterium bovis' - To work in the BTBGENIE (Bovine TuBerculosis GENomics IrEland) project - deadline 21 Feb 2020
- Editing Press - Laura Bassi Scholarship (Spring) - Aims to provide editorial assistance to postgraduates and junior academics whose research focuses on neglected topics of study - deadline 25 Mar 2020
- DEFRA UK - Funding for Innovative TB Diagnostics Research Project - UK Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs is seeking proof of concept research into innovative TB diagnostic tools - deadline 30 May 2020
- Editing Press - Laura Bassi Scholarship (Summer) - Aims to provide editorial assistance to postgraduates and junior academics whose research focuses on neglected topics of study - deadline 25 Jul 2020
You can see any opportunities we've spotted previously on our funding opportunities page.
- LSHTM Introductory Course in Epidemiology & Medical Statistics - During the three weeks students will learn about the design and interpretation of epidemiological studies and the statistical methods that underpin many of the founding principles - fee deadline 10 May 2020
- LSHTM Online Programme - Epidemiology by Distance Learning - Online epidemiology training for professionals in academic departments, research modules or in the health services, starts in October 2020 - deadline 31 Aug 2020
- LSHTM Online Programme - Infectious Diseases by Distance Learning - Online training for a broad understanding of infectious diseases through the core modules in public health, biostatistics and epidemiology, and the biology and control of infectious disease, starts in October 2020 - deadline 31 Aug 2020
Take a look at our training opportunities page for more information about further opportunities.
- BSI Symposium 'Immunology without borders: Innate and adaptive immunity cross-talk' - Belfast, Northern Ireland, 18-19 Jun 2020 (registration to open soon)
Visit our events page for all the other events that we've spotted.
- PhD Programme: Bovine TB 'Reconstructing the Molecular Evolution of Mycobacterium bovis' - Queens University Belfast, Northern Ireland, deadline 21 Feb 2020
Take a look at our job webpage for further jobs are opportunities that are currently available.