We have the following items donated by PHE (UK). Members should send expressions of interest to VALIDATE@ndm.ox.ac.uk:
- Hettich benchtop centrifuge with temperature control
- MSE Microcentaur micro centrifuge
- 2x Pipetman Concept electronic pipettes (100-1200ul), including 1x charger stand and power cable.
- 2x PowerEase 500 power packs for running gels.
- 1x VWR PowerSource power packs for running gels.
- Grant Instruments Shaking water bath OLS 200
- Clifton static water bath
- Gallenkamp Static water bath BKS-350-010Q
October 2020: 51 laboratory coats donated by Public Health England (PHE) distributed between University of Douala (Cameroon), MMRC (Tanzania), and Université des Sciences de la Santé (Gabon) for use by students and staff.
June 2020: Olympus CKX41SF inverted microscope with fluorescence, typically used for cell culture applications, donated by Public Health England (PHE) to Addis Ababa University, Ethiopia
December 2018: BACTEC MGIT machine transferred to UVRI, Uganda from the University of Oxford/APHA, UK