Weekly round-up #108
- HFSP Research Grants (award year 2021) - To promote basic research focused on the elucidation of the complex mechanisms of living organisms for the benefit of all humankind - deadline to obtain reference number 19 Mar 2020, letter of intent deadline 30 Mar 2020
- AAS Evidence Leadership Award - For AAS fellows, affiliates and grantees who are innovating with interventions that promote, support and enable the use of evidence in decision-making in government institutions to apply for a leadership award to recognise these efforts - deadline 1 Apr 2020
- ISGlobal Scholarship Programme for Masters in Global Health and Clinical Research: International Health Track - Funding for sub-Saharan African nationals who also reside there, and who hold a Bachelor's university degree - deadline 5 Apr 2020
- Homeward Bound Programme - Transformational leadership initiative for women with a background in STEMM from all around the world - deadline 6 Apr 2020
- IVVN Female Fellowship Programme - Our sister GCRF Network, focusing on veterinary vaccine development, is funding female LMIC fellowships - letter of intent deadline 9 Apr 2020, full application deadline 20 Jul 2020
- UKRI Innovation Scholars secondments: Biomedical Sciences Strand 1 - For individuals from any discipline wishing to spend up to 36 months (full or part time) on secondment in the biomedical science sector - deadline 15 Apr 2020
- American Leprosy Missions NTD Innovation Prize - Two prizes of $20,000 and $15,000 for ideas that could result in cost-effective, scalable and transformative impact for people affected by neglected tropical diseases - deadline 30 Apr 2020
- IMPRINT Public Engagement Grants - To fund new, innovative and creative projects that improve the public's awareness and understanding of maternal vaccination - deadline 10 May 2020
- UKRI Innovation Scholars secondments: Biomedical Sciences Strand 2 - For individuals from any discipline wishing to spend up to 36 months (full or part time) on secondment in the biomedical science sector - deadline 13 May 2020
- BactiVac Catalyst Funding for Pump-Priming Projects - Our sister GCRF Network, focusing on bacterial vaccines, providing up to £50,000 to explore new approaches to advance vaccines in partnership with LMICs and industry - deadline 17 May 2020
- UKRI Innovation Scholars secondments: Biomedical Sciences Strand 3 - For individuals from any discipline wishing to spend up to 36 months (full or part time) on secondment in the biomedical science sector - deadline 1 Jul 2020
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
- AMS Mentoring Programme - For NIHR, NIRG and MRC funded post-doctoral and independent biomedical and health researchers to gain career development support - no deadline stated
Take a look at our training opportunities page for more opportunities.
- The European Melioidosis Congress - Graz, Austria, 18-20 May 2021
Visit our events page for all the other upcoming events in our field.
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer or Reader in Immunology - University of Edinburgh, UK, deadline 16 Mar 2020
To view all the vacancies in our field visit our job webpage.