Weekly round-up #64
- LSTM Skills Development Fellowships - provides ECRs the opportunity to explore, consolidate and develop their skills; for candidates with a background in mathematics, stats, computation, informatics, health economics and/or mixed methods applicable to biomedicine - deadline 24 Mar 2019
For other funding opportunities check out our external funding page.
Nothing new this week, so visit our training opportunities page for lots of ideas to develop your career.
- Owning your career - free online workshop to help women leaders develop this careers, run by Oxford University but available to all between 8-31 March 2019
- NC3Rs: Research Review Launch and 2019 3Rs Prize Presentation - Latest review of NC3Rs research portfolio, including presentations from funded scientists - 18 March 2019, London
- LSHTM: Women in Health Lecture 2019: Mahima Datla - Minimising the gap in access to immunisation - 21 March 2019, London
Don't forget to hold the date for the VALIDATE 3rd Annual Meeting and Scientific Conference on 1-3 October 2019.
Visit our events page for further events.
- Lecturers (non-clinical), Imperial College London - 31 March 2019
- Head of Bioscience, KEMRI-Wellcome Trust, Kenya - deadline 30 April 2019
Find all the vacancies in our field on our website.