Weekly round-up #80
- SAMRC International Masters in Vaccinology Programme - An e-learning facilitated programme where successful candidates will be funded for a period of 2 years - closes 24 Jul 2019
- Academy of Medical Sciences: GCRF Networking Grants - Scheme targeted at experienced researchers who are looking to form new international collaborations - closes 4 Sep 2019
- The Harry Crossley Foundation Research Fellowships - Funding for full-time study at the University of Cape Town for permanent South African residents - closes 20 Sep 2019
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
- The Role of Vaccines in Preventing Infectious Diseases and Antimicrobial Resistance Online Course - started 17 Jun 2019, currently running
- MRC Policy Internships Scheme 2019/20 - closes 12 Aug 2019
Visit our training opportunities page for further ideas to develop your career.
- One Health HORN Sandpit - Nairobi, Kenya, 29 Sep - 3 Oct 2019
- UK Clinical Vaccine Network Conference - Registration now open, Oxford, UK, 12 Jun 2020
Visit our events page for all the other events coming up in our field.
- Research Assistant or Associate in Epidemiology - Imperial College London, deadline 7 Aug 2019
To view all current vacancies visit our job webpage.