The VALIDATE Network - Vaccine development for complex intracellular neglected pathogens
RSTMH Research in Progress Meeting, 2018
Abstract deadline: 19 October 2018 12:00 (GMT)
Dates: 5 Dec 2018
Location: London, UK
Students and early career researchers or professionals are invited to compete for the opportunity to present their unpublished research through a poster or oral presentation at the RSTMH Research in Progress meeting.
RSTMH is particularly seeking abstracts from early career scientists and clinicians with a priority given to research that aligns with their thematic areas.
• Neglected tropical diseases, with a particular focus on their overlap with non-communicable diseases and the sustainable development goals
• Malaria, with a particular focus on drug resistance
• One Health and wider planetary health. The consideration of human health alongside animal health, and the environment, in the context of social, economic and political factors
• Topical issues including, but not limited to, emerging diseases
• Drug resistant infections
Cash prizes will be awarded to the presenter of the best papers and the best posters. All prize-winners will be encouraged to submit a short communication to one of the RSTMH’s journals.
Venue: The Henry Wellcome Auditorium, Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE
More details about attending will be published later.