Weekly round-up #100
- AAS Grand Challenges Africa Innovation Seed Grants - Maternal Neonatal & Child Health (MNCH) - Focusing on the top priorities for MNCH in Africa, seeking solutions to meet the Sustainable Development Goal 3 targets for MNCH - deadline 14 Jan 2020
- Eppendorf Award for Young European Investigators - 20,000 EUR prize acknowledging outstanding contributions to biomedical research in Europe based on methods of molecular biology - deadline 15 Jan 2020
- The Branco Weiss Fellowship - Society in Science - Awarding young researchers up to five years funding to work on whatever topic they choose around the world - deadline 15 Jan 2020
- Soulsby Foundation One Health Fellowships - From £10,000 - £15,000 in supporting researchers to conduct a project overseas in a field related to 'One Health' - deadline 31 Jan 2020
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
- Nature Masterclasses 'Effective Collaboration in Research' - Online Course - For researchers in the natural sciences who wish to participate in or set up and lead collaborative projects, with subscriptions available to institutions, departments and labs (free sample available for individuals) - no deadline stated
Take a look at our training opportunities page for further ideas for your career development.