Weekly round-up #83
- Keystone Symposia Travel Scholarships - To support students and postdoctoral fellows with the expenses associated with conference attendance - closes 8 Aug 2019
- FICCI Research Training Fellowship for Developing Country Scientists - To provide opportunity to young researchers in LMICs to improve their capacity building in science and technology - closes 30 Sep 2019
- EDCTP New Drugs and vaccines for priority pathogens in antimicrobial resistance - To provide funding for clinical trials to be conducted in sub-Saharan Africa in order to develop new medicinal products (drugs and vaccines) - closes 7 Nov 2019
- EDCTP Career Development Fellowships To support early-mid career researchers by providing the opportunity for them to train in their clinical research skills - closes 27 Nov 2019
- EDCTP Preparatory Fellowships - in collaboration with the Africa Research Excellence Fund (AREF) - To support sub-Saharan African scientists in receiving fellowships or grants - closes 27 Nov 2019
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
No new training opportunities spotted this week, but take a look at our training opportunities page for further ideas for your career development.
- AMS Winter Science Meeting - London, UK, 31 Oct 2019
- ISCB Africa ASBCB Conference on Bioinformatics - Kumasi, Ghana, 11-15 Nov 2019
- ACTC 2nd All Africa Clinical Trial Summit - Cape Town, South Africa, 16-18 Aug 2019
And, of course, the VALIDATE 3rd Annual Meeting and open Science Conference in London 1-3 Oct 2019.
Visit our events page for all the other upcoming events in our field.
- Research Group Leaders - Max Plank Institute for Infection Biology - closes 2 Sep 2019
To view all the vacancies in our field visit our job webpage.