Weekly round-up #84
- Gnatwork Community Call - To provide funding in the 3 most voted project areas - closes 13 Sep 2019
- Wellcome Trust Scheme 'Impact of Vaccines on Antimicrobial Resistance - To support researchers investigating the impact of vaccines on antibiotic use and/or antimicrobial resistance - closes 6 Sep 2019
- AMS INSPIRE Round 5 - To support medical and veterinary schools across the UK with the aim to inform and excite students about research careers - closes 5 Sep 2019
- AAS Africa India Mobility Fund - To support collaboration in research in HIV, tuberculosis and more - closes 4 Oct 2019
- AREF-Sponsored Scholarships - To attend the LSHTM Introductory Course in Epidemiology & Medical Statistics (The Gambia) - closes 11 Sep 2019
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
No new external events this week, take a look at our events page for all the upcoming events in our field.
- Senior Fund Manager - UKRI, deadline 16 Aug 2019
- Network Administrative and Communications Assistant - IVVN, deadline 23 Aug 2019
To view all the vacancies in our field visit our job webpage.