Weekly round-up #88
- AAS Africa India Mobility Fund - To support African or Indian scientists who wish to conduct visits of up to 3 months in either direction - deadline 4 Oct 2019
- Fogarty Emerging Global Leader Award - To provide research support and protected time to an academic junior or research scientist from LMIC - deadline 7 Nov, letter of intent due 30 days prior
- L'Oréal-UNESCO For Women In Science International Awards 'Life Sciences' 2020 - To identify and support women for their contribution to the advancement of life sciences - awards to be given Mar 2020
- Ecology and Evolution of Infectious Diseases (EEID) Programme - To encourage high quality, innovative research on what influences the transmission of infectious diseases - deadine 20 Nov 2019
- ERC Starting Grants - To support excellent Principal Investigators starting their own independent research team or programme - deadline 16 Oct 2019
- ERC Synergy Grant - To support a small group of 2-4 Principal Investigators to jointly address ambitious research - deadline 5 Nov 2019
- The British Academy's 'Writing Workshops' Call - Inviting proposals for writing workshops in LMICs to support early career academics - deadline 6 Nov 2019
Find more funding opportunities on our website.
Nothing new this week, so take a look at our training opportunities page for ideas.
Nothing new this week; all previous external events that we have spotted are listed on our website.
- Don't forget our VALIDATE Postdoctoral Bioinformatician/Computational Biologist vacancy closes this week
Find more jobs on our Jobs webpage.