Weekly round-up #102
- Wellcome - PhD Programme in One Health Models of Disease - Providing unique training in state-of-the-art techniques in the design and application of new One Health models of disease - deadline 16 Jan 2020
- Microbiology Society - Harry Smith Vacation Studentships - To enable undergraduates to work on microbiological research projects tackling antimicrobial resistance during summer - deadline 17 Feb 2020
- DELTAS Africa Phase II - Call for Applications - Aiming to build a critical mass of globally competitive African research leaders and strong research outputs that address local challenges and contexts - deadline 28 Feb 2020
- TMRP Global Health Pump Priming Awards - Funding of between £2000-£10,000 specifically for methodology research projects relevant to LMICs - deadline 1 Mar 2020
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
- BSI 'Webinar series for early career researchers' - Building resilience - 10 Feb 2020
- LSHTM Course - Health & Policy Systems - 20-24 Jul 2020
Take a look at our training opportunities page for further ideas for your career development.
- LSHTM Planetary Health Conference - Banjul, The Gambia, 22-24 Jan 2020
- Inaugural Lecture - TB or not TB? The fight for immunity - Edinburgh, UK, 27 Jan 2020
- RSTMH Topics in Infection - London, UK, 31 Jan 2020
- RSTMH Research Ideas Showcase - Various locations, India, 11-18 Mar 2020
- CDC World TB Day - 24 Mar 2020
- BSP Spring Meeting - Edinburgh, UK, 14-17 Apr 2020
- Wellcome Genome Campus - Conference on Antimicrobial Resistance - Hinxton, UK, 4-6 May 2020
- The 6th World One Health Congress - Edinburgh, UK, 14-18 Jun 2020
- 16th World Congress on Public Health - Rome, Italy, 12-17 Oct 2020
Visit our events page for all the other upcoming events in our field.
- PhD Programme in One Health Models of Disease - The Roslin Institute, UK, deadline 16 Jan 2020
- Research Technician - Institute of Infection and Global Health, University of Liverpool, UK, deadline 16 Jan 2020
- TB Controller (Programme Admin Manager) - The Virginia Department of Health, USA, deadline 21 Jan 2020
- Tenure Track Fellow/Lecturer in Infection Immunology - Institute of Infection and Global Health, University of Liverpool, UK, deadline 31 Jan 2020
- Country Ambassador - RSTMH, UK, no deadline stated, voluntary role, 2020
- Global Assessors - RSTMH, UK, no deadline stated, ongoing programme, 2020
To view all the vacancies in our field visit our job webpage.