Weekly round-up #107
- IUIS Early Career Research Prize in Vaccinology R&D - Prize rewarding significant achievement in vaccines research and development in Europe - deadline 29 Feb 2020
- BBSRC David Phillips Fellowships - Support for researchers wishing to establish their first independent research group - deadline 12 May 2020
- BBSRC Discovery Fellowships - Support for researchers wishing to undertake independent research and gain leadership skills - deadline 12 May 2020
- NRF Postdoctoral Fellowships - Freestanding, Innovation and Scarce Skills opportunities for 2021
- NRF Thuthuka Funding - PhD Track, Post-PhD Track and NRF Rating Track opportunities for 2021
Have a look through other relevant funding opportunities on our external funding page.
- TRANSVAC2 Wp17 Workshop 'Aerosol administration, devices and methods used in respiratory infection studies' - To provide tools and recommendations for the use of aerosols in disease and vaccination studies, Lelystad, The Netherlands, 11 Mar 2020 (deadline to apply 1 Mar 2020)
- Worldwide Universities Network Summer School - 10 day programme for students of all disciplines at the University of York, UK, 13-24 Jul 2020 (deadline to apply 30 Mar 2020)
Go to our training opportunities page for more opportunities in your career development.
- UUKi-BEIS Delivering Official Development Assistance - Regional Meetings - Various locations in UK, between 21 Apr - 21 May 2020
- 6th Global Forum on TB Vaccines - Toulouse, France, 20-22 Apr 2021
Previously spotted events can be seen on our events page.
- Postdoctoral Position in TB/HIV co-infection - IPBS, Toulouse, France, deadline 15 Mar 2020
- Postdoctoral Fellowships - NRF, opportunities for 2021