VALIDATE Winter Seminar: A flexible and efficient platform to develop a nanovaccine against Burkholderia pseudomallei
We are very excited to announce our next VALIDATE Seminar, this time talking about nanovaccines for melioidosis! In "A flexible and efficient platform to develop a nanovaccine against Burkholderia pseudomallei", Dr Alfredo Torres will discuss his Lab's work at UTMB which uses gold nanoparticles for the delivery of multicomponent antigens, identified by the bio-immunoinformatic analysis, that is able to induce vaccine-mediated immunity, promoting protection against melioidosis disease.
This seminar is open to all, so spread the word and register today - www.validate-network.org/event/seminar-nanovaccine-burkholderia
Training Opportunities and Events:
- International Conference on Vaccine Production and Designs 2022, London, UK, 14- 15 November 2022
- Global Health Network Conference 2022, Cape Town, South Africa, 24 - 25 November 2022
- British Society for Immunology Congress 2022, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 5 December 2022
- International Conference on Clinical Immunology and Immunotoxicology 2023 (New York), New York, USA, 28 - 29 January 2023
- International Conference on Clinical Immunology and Immunotoxicology 2023 (London), London, UK, 16 - 17 March 2023
Find more training and events opportunities on our Training and Events pages.
Other relevant career opportunities are on our jobs page.