Weekly round-up #85
- COR-NTD African Researchers' Small Grants Program (SPG III) - Targeted at junior and senior researchers at Masters or PhD level with grants ranging from $5,000-$25,000 - closes 30 Sep 2019
- Wellcome Trust / India Alliance Basic Biomedical Research Fellowships - Available for intermediate / senior researchers - closes 22 Aug 2019
- The Mahathir Science Award - Recognition for the best scientific breakthrough in solving the problems of the tropics - closes 31 Oct 2019
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
Nothing new this week, but visit our training opportunities page for further ideas to develop your career.
- Public Health England Annual Conference - Coventry, UK, 10-11 Sep 2019
- Rwanda 2019 Women Leaders in Global Health Conference - Kumasi, Ghana, 9-10 Nov 2019
Visit our events page for all the other events coming up in our field.
- Research Fellow in Tuberculosis Immunology - Trinity College Dublin, deadline 1 Sep 2019
- Post-doctoral Immunologist - The Roslin Institute, deadline 4 Sep 2019
To view all current vacancies visit our job webpage.