Weekly round-up #79
- LSTM Global Health Future Leaders Scholarship - 4 fully funded places plus partial tuition available for MSc programme - closes 14 Jul 2019
- IMPRINT Industry Placement - 6 month placement between The Vaccine Centre at London School of Hygiene and Pfizer - closes 31 Jul 2019
- MRC Confidence in Concept Fund - £540,000 which can be allocated to individual projects that accelerate the transition from discovery science into therapeutic, diagnostic and vaccine development - closes 5 Aug 2019
Have a look at our website for more external funding opportunities.
- Clinical Vaccine Development and Biomanufacturing Course - 17-20 Sep 2019, Oxford, UK
- Human and Veterinary Vaccinology Course - 14-18 Oct 2019, Oxford, UK
- COSSI Workshop: Improving vaccine confidence demand & uptake - 28-31 Oct 2019, Sydney, Australia
- LSTM Global Health MSc Programme - 8-24 months, Liverpool, UK
The training opportunities page has information about all upcoming opportunities that you may have missed.
- Annual Meeting of Infectious Diseases - Amsterdam, Netherlands, 29-30 Jul 2019
Our events page has details about any other relevant upcoming external events.
- Senior Research Fellow - University of Oxford (Clinical Research Unit, Vietnam), deadline 2 Aug 2019, 12:00pm BST
- Immuno-Epigenetics Biologist - GSK, no deadline stated
- Clinical Research Fellow or Assistant Professor - LSHTM (South Africa), deadline 15 Jul 2019
Further positions can be found on our website.