Weekly round-up #47
- BBSRC International Flexible Exchange Programme - for projects of up to 12 months in duration, which involve international people exchanges between UK academic institutions and user organisations that operate within countries on the DAC list - deadline Oct 16
In addition, the call for our Training Grants is still open (closing 29 October) - VALIDATE training grants offer up to £3000 to help VALIDATE Associates take advantage of training opportunities that will contribute to their professional development. This can include (but is not limited to) attendance at courses or workshops, laboratory exchange, work shadowing, and attendance at an international conference to present a talk. Find out more about these grants here.
Don't forget that all relevant external funding opportunities are listed on our website.
- Master LIVE 2019 - Erasmus+ Mundus Joint Master Degree “Leading International Vaccinology Education” 2 year programme - opens Nov 2018
- BactiVac Grant Writing Workshop, 19 March 2019 - A fast-paced introduction to grant writing - funding for 25 places available from BactiVac - deadline 6 Jan 2018
Lots of other training ideas for members are listed on our training opportunities page.
- BactiVac 2nd Annual Meeting - Birmingham, UK, 20-21 March 2019 - deadline 6 Jan 2018
Make sure you register to attend the VALIDATE 2nd Annual Meeting being held on 6-7 November 2018 in York - registration closes on 11 October!
- Scientific Project Manager at The Pirbright Institute, UK - deadline 10 Oct 2018
- Strategy and Planning Manager at MRC, UK - deadline 14 Oct 2018
- Chair/Reader/Senior Lecturer in Infection Immunology at University of Liverpool, UK - deadline 31 Oct 2018
- Barclay-Williams Professorship of Molecular Immunology at Dunn School of Pathology, University of Oxford, UK - deadline 12 Nov 2018
Phase 2b Controlled Trial of M72/AS01E Vaccine to Prevent Tuberculosis by VALIDATE members Monde Muyoyeta and Thomas G Evans and collaborators in The New England Journal of Medicine
Let us know if you have a paper published so that we can tell all our members about it.