Weekly round-up #82
- IVVN Laboratory Exchange Awards - To facilitate the transfer of technological experience between laboratories in the Network - deadline 17 Oct 2019
- IVVN Pump-Priming Grants - To allow IVVN members to accelerate their vaccine research by improving vaccine development for livestock and zoonotic diseases in LMICs - deadline 17 Oct 2019
- Newton Fund Institutional Links - For the development of research and innovation collaborations between the UK and partner countries - deadline 9 Aug 2019
- BSI Travel Awards - To support the travel costs for BSI members who wish to attend meetings and congresses - deadlines: 1 Aug; 1 Nov 2019
- BactiVac Catalyst Training Awards - To support training opportunities and exchanges, prioritising those involving LMIC members and academic/industrial partners, for the transfer of knowledge and skills in bacterial vaccinology - open call until Aug 2021
Find more funding opportunities on our website.
Check out our training opportunities page for even more opportunities.
- Tuberculosis Epidemiologist - The Institute of Tropical Medicine (ITM), deadline 6 Sep 2019
- VALIDATE Vaccinology Postdoctoral Bioinformatician/Computational Biologist - University of Oxford's Jenner Institute, deadline 28 Aug 2019
- Research Fellow or Assistant Professor - LSHTM, deadline 4 Aug 2019
We keep our website updated with all relevant job and PhD opportunities, so do let us know if you have a vacancy.