Weekly round-up #101
- Leprosy Research Initiative - Call for Letters of Intent - Now open for budget round 2021, funding research with a focus on leprosy, including research applications combining leprosy with other NTDs - deadline 28 Feb 2020
- EDCTP Prizes 2020 - Recognising outstanding individuals and research teams who have made significant achievements in their research field, 4 awards available - deadline for nominations 16 Apr 2020
Find all other funding opportunities on our external funding page.
- Summer School on Vaccinology - University of Antwerp, Belgium, 6-13 Jul 2020
- Epidemiological evaluation of vaccines: efficacy, safety and policy course - LSHTM, 6-17 Jul 2020
- Vaccinology and Immunotherapeutics Programme for M.Sc. and Ph.D. students - University of Saskatchewan, applications are accepted year round and begin in either Jan, May or Sep, 2020
Take a look at our training opportunities page for further ideas for your career development.
- RSM World TB Day Conference - London, UK, 11 Mar 2020
- BSI Oxford Immunology Symposium - Oxford, UK, 30 Mar 2020
Our events page lists all other upcoming events we've spotted in our field.
- Group Leader Positions - Institut Pasteur, France, deadline 31 Jan 2020
You can view all the vacancies in our field on our job webpage.